ACTA Advocacy Archives
Citizenship Test 2007
- Citizenship test response to the DIMA paper on Citizenship testing. Click here to read the response paper.
- ACTA's media release regarding the proposed citizenship test.
- ACTA's letter to the Hon. Julia Gillard concerning Special Purpose Payment funding.
Correspondence from 2000
- The President of ACTA, Dr Penny McKay, writes to the Shadow Minister of Immigration, Con Sciacca, about moves to abolish the Advanced English for Migrants Program.
- Con Sciacca writes to Minister Phillip Ruddoch about the issue.
- A letter from Dr David Kemp MP on this issue.
- Why ESL classes are important to migrants?