About the Conference
10 - 12 July 2008 - Alice Springs Convention Centre
The focus of this conference is on the potential for TESOL pedagogies to make connections among individuals and communities. The conference will explore a range of TESOL pedagogies and their influences on the development of identities and relationships in diverse TESOL settings. This will include discussion of the role of language and culture within pedagogy. The keynote speakers are international leaders in the field, and conference participants will comprise TESOL educators and researchers from around the globe.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE PROGRAM
Who should attend?
- Student teachers
- Teacher trainers
- Program managers
- Curriculum leaders
- Educators working with students of:
- English as an Additional Dialect (EAD)
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Languages Other Than English (LOTE)
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds (CALD)